Happy Monday to my beautiful tribe!
How was your dinners last week? Did you try any of the recipes? Lemme tell ya…every single one, I tried and they were amazing. A big hit with the fam here up on the hill!
So let’s try a new round of Pinterest Inspired recipes
- Slow cooker ham dinner – http://5dinners1hour.com/slow-cooker-ham-dinner/
2. BLT Wrap – https://www.centercutcook.com/blt-wraps/
3. Beef & Broccoli – http://carlsbadcravings.com/secret-ingredient-better-than-takeout-beef-and-broccoli/
4. Oven Baked Tacos – https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/oven-baked-beef-tacos/
5. Chicken Fried Chicken: For this recipe, it’s pretty straight forward! I dredge the chicken breast in buttermilk then in some seasoned flour, and pan fry! Whip up some mashed taters, gravy and you’re their super hero!
Have a great week! Let us know that you’re trying these recipes!
Leave a Reply