Hello beautiful friends! Here we are again on a Monday trying to put together some organization in our meal planning. If you’re new to us, every Monday I share 6-7 meals with our readers that are Pinterest inspired. We have a specific board on Pinterest dedicated to family style meals, then I pull from that board to create a list that’s in one place all nice an organized..here!
I don’t know about you, but having a meal plan sure helps out not only financially, but for my sanity! They say when you’re trying to follow a diet and lose weight, meal prep is 90% of it. I believe it too.
Before I share this week’s meals, I’m going to share a cookie recipe with you. It’s for Toffee cookies and they are the bomb diggety lemme tell ya!
- 2 C. + 2 TBL Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda + 1-2 Tbl. Milk
- 3/4 C. Softened Butter
- 1 C. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 Egg + 1 yolk
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Package Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350*. Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar, then add eggs. *Next combine the milk and soda. Add the milk/soda mix and gradually add the flour. Fold in toffee bits.
- Using a small ice cream scooper, drop cookies on to cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Note By mixing the milk and soda it activates the soda and makes for amazing cookies. My father was a baker for over 30 years and this was his tip.
This recipe was adapted from Sixsistersstuff.com
Here’s our line-up for this week:
- Tater Tot Enchilada Bake
- 30 Minute Beef Stroganoff
- Cheesy Meatball Tortellini
- Oven Roasted BBQ Thighs
- Fagioli Soup
- Cantonese Pan Fried Noodles
There ya have it for this week! I hope you give the Toffee Cookie recipe a try. They are YUM-O!!!!
May your week be amazing!!