Hello Friends! This past weekend slid right into the new week and has been a whirlwind already. However, I have managed to cook dinner every night this week..can I get an Amen, Hallelujah?!?!
Recently, I found a recipe while scrolling the book of faces, that’s Facebook if I lost ya, and came across an amazing yet simple dinner recipe. It didn’t have a link or even a fancy recipe card, just something, someone jotted down and was shared. So if this is your recipe, kudos to you and let us know so we can give you props!
Any who, it’s so crazy simple, but oh so hearty! I actually made it last night. Here’s the recipe for ya…enjoy!
- Chuck Roast
- Salsa - 16oz. jar
- Pinto Beans (pre soaked)
- Green Chili - small can
- Beef Broth
- Presoak those beans overnight. Season and sear roast. To a crockpot, add the presoaked beans, roast, salsa, green chili then completely cover with beef broth. Cook on high for 6-8 hours,
- Serve with sour cream! Yum!
Now for this week’s line-up:
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Better Than Take Out Beef & Broccoli (trust me this is amazing)
- Summer Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- Cheesy Goulash
- Mexican Roast & Beans, See above
- Take the fam out!
There ya have it for this week! Let me know whatcha think! Are you enjoying these recipes? Drop me a comment!
Have a glorious rest of the week!